What type of challenge should your charity organise?
There are two ways we help our charity partners organise a fundraising challenge event; either by running a bespoke challenge event, just for your charity or you could choose one or more of our upcoming Open Challenges to promote to your supporters.
Bespoke Challenges are exclusive for your charity. We recommended you aim to get a minimum of 10 people to make the event a fundraising success. We offer bike rides, treks, mountain climbs, rafting, survival, multi-activity, horse-riding and community challenges in over 40 countries worldwide – to find the perfect challenge for your charity, please use the search tool on the image above. If there is a country or specific project you would like to visit, let us know and we can tailor an itinerary especially for you.
Every year we run a small selection of set departures of our most popular challenges. These are known as ‘Open Challenges’ as they are open for any charity to join and people can choose any charity to raise money for.
The advantage of promoting an Open Challenges is that there is no financial commitment to the charity. It is up to you what you promote and how you promote it.
Whichever type of challenge you decide to promote we are here to support you every step of the way. With our wealth of knowledge of the charity and travel sectors we will do all that we can to make your fundraising challenge a huge success.
The Ultimate Support
We are committed to providing all our charity partners with unrivalled support.
- We consult with you every step of the way and provide detailed itineraries and event information, plus fantastic photos to help you promote your challenge
- We are competitive and honest with our pricing
- We offer advice on your marketing and promotional plans
- We promote your charity and your event on this website which allows participants to contact you directly
- We offer on-line registration to reduce you administration time and resources
- We offer effective ways of supporting your participants through the fundraising and training process.
- We attend and speak at briefing days
- We organise flight extensions and holiday arrangements for people wishing to stay on after their challenge
- Our Expedition Leaders and Doctors are committed to encourage and motivate your supporter every step of the way