BESPOKE CHALLENGES FOR GROUPS OF 10 OR MORE
- When putting a quote together for a bespoke trip we will work within the budget you have in mind. We always ensure we have your ROI in mind if you are working towards one.
- Before deposits need to be paid by Ultimate Challenges we ensure your recruitment is on target beforehand. We will then invoice you for the appropriate costs. We don’t ask for any upfront payments until deposits are due.
- 8 weeks before the trip departs we will be in touch to confirm your final numbers (ensuring you don’t end up paying for places that aren’t being used), and send you your final invoice.
- We believe we are very competitive and offer excellent value for money. However, it can be confusing when comparing prices, as small alterations in an itinerary can make a substantial difference. We are always happy to review proposals you may have received from other tour operators, as we are confident that we can match or beat any genuine quote.
We offer two different payment structures for Open Challenges*
- Contact the charity you wish to support and ensure they will cover your costs. You will need to raise the sponsorship level set by Ultimate Challenges. The balance will need to be with the charity at least 8 weeks before departure to secure your place on the trip.
- Register for your chosen challenge via our website and pay a non-refundable deposit to confirm your place.
- 8 weeks before the challenges departs we will invoice your chosen charity for your expedition costs.
- The cost of your airport taxes (if applicable) will need to be paid by you, and we will invoice you directly for these.
Payment + fundraising option
- You pay the expedition and airport taxes yourself, direct to Ultimate Challenges.
- We will invoice you 8 weeks before the trip departs with the final tour costs plus airport taxes (if applicable).
- Simply choose a charity you wish to support and endeavour to raise as much sponsorship as possible for them.
*Trips with set departure dates