Discover Romania on this amazing weekend trekking challenge
On this unique trekking challenge, we will discover some of the hidden sights of Transylvania, and step back in time to experience rural life, Romanian style. Feast your eyes on majestic castles such as the famous Count Dracula’s ‘Bran Castle’, pass through traditional villages and hike through the stunning untouched scenery.
Our two-day trekking challenge, takes us along craggy mountain ridges, through indigenous forests and flower-strewn meadows and farmland, a fascinating glimpse of rural life in an almost medieval corner of Europe.
To take part you need to pay your non-refundable registration fee of £125, pay the costs of £1,200 tens weeks before departure, and raise the minimum sponsorship of £1,000 for It’s Good 2 Give.
What is included
– International return flights from Scotland to Bucharest
– Transfers upon arrival and departure and local transfers
– Head English speaking guide
– Local guides
– Twin-share accommodation (3* Guesthouse)
– Full board throughout
– Celebration dinner
– UTC Expedition doctor
What is not included
– Airport taxes and fuel surcharges
– Single supplement
– Entrance to castles
– Personal expenses
– Personal travel insurance