Three Countries, Three Peaks, Three Days
The Alps are a stunning and diverse mountain range and are a true spectacle to behold and walk through.
This event is a unique challenge hiking 3 peaks in 3 countries (France, Italy, and Switzerland) in 3-days reaching altitudes over twice as high as Ben Nevis!
Over the 3-days you will enjoy some of the best views the Alps have to offer in and around Chamonix and it’s surrounding valleys and Mont Blanc massif. Each day you will aim to summit a different peak, all spectacular in their own way, Testa Della Tronche in Italy (2,581m), Bel Oiseau in Switzerland (2,628m) and Aiguilette de Posettes in France (2,201m).
What is included
– International return flights from London to Geneva
– Transfers upon arrival and departure and local transfers
– Head English speaking guide
– Local guides
– Twin-share accommodation (5* Chalet)
– Full board throughout, wine at dinner
– Celebration dinner
What is not included
– Single supplement
– Personal expenses
– Personal travel insurance
*Please note costs are based on a group of 12 travelling.