China’s Great Wall, started over 2000 years ago and what was once a symbol of tyranny is now one of the nation’s leading attractions, a landmark that stretches 6000 km in a dotted line across the country.
This spectacular 5-day trek is one not to be missed as we take challenging steps on this stunning structure, witnessing China’s fascinating culture, intriguing history and beautiful scenery. Join this trek of a lifetime and raise money for Junior Achievement Isle of Man.
What is included
- Scheduled international return flights from the UK
- In country transfers upon arrival and departure
- Local guides
- Twin shared accommodation in hotels/guest houses
- Full board (except lunch on day 8)
- Airport taxes and fuel surcharges at approx £385 (please note these will be confirmed at time of issuing tickets)
What is not included
- Visa for China
- Flights from Isle of Man to/from mainland UK
- Transfers in UK
- Travel insurance
- Tips and personal expenses
Please note that a non-refundable registration fee of £295 is required to confirm your place on the trek. Once paid you can then decide to either chose the fundraising option (your costs are paid out of this amount and the remainder goes to charity) or self-funding option (you pay the costs and raise as much as you can for charity).
For more details contact Alex Day at Junior Achievement Isle of Man firstname.lastname@example.org