Rwanda is a thriving, picturesque country with awe-inspiring mountainous landscapes and an impressive array of wildlife. This four day cycling experience introduces you to the fascinating city of Kigali, Rwanda’s modern but scenic capital city, before a thrilling encounter cycling north towards the mountains. Cycling off the beaten path, you will see terrific tea plantations, magnificent lakes, local village life and of course, the Parc National des Volcans, home to the mountain gorillas.
You will enjoy an invigorating ride of your life through the stunning country of Rwanda, which offers breathtaking views from beautiful terraced hillsides to volcano mountain ranges – and what better way to see it than by bicycle!
What is Included:
- Scheduled international return flights from London in Economy Class*
- Ultimate Challenges UK Expedition Bike Doctor
- Mountain bikes and local cycling guides per 6 cyclists
- Back-up support vehicles and mechanic
- All transfers/all luggage transfers
- Airport taxes and fuel surcharge
- All accommodation based on twin share
- All Gorilla trekking expenses
- All meals except lunch on arrival day
- Snacks and drinking water on the ride
- UK Expedition doctor
*Please note there is the option to upgrade your flights (subject to availability) at an additional cost. Please contact Ultimate Challenges directly.
What is not Included:
- Travel insurance and vaccinations
- Rwanda visa (approx. USD 50 – available on arrival)
- Personal expenses
- Tips and gratuities
- Personal travel insurance
Further information on the trek such as kit lists, what to expect on the trek and training advice will be sent once you have signed up for the challenge.