Kenya is the heart of African safari country, boasting the most diverse collection of wild animals on the continent. with The Great Rift Valley running the whole length of Kenya and forms the backbone of the country. It is a major geological feature and incorporates spectacular gorges, volcanoes and soda-lakes fed by hot springs. It forms part of a system that stretches 6,000km from the Dead Sea to Mozambique.
Join Velindre on this stunning 8-day adventure (5-day trek) that includes some of the most prominent features of the Rift Valley such as the ascent of the dormant Volcano Longonot and Mount Kenya.
To take part you need to pay your non-refundable registration fee of £300, plus pay or fundraise for Velindre the outstanding trek costs of £2,645 (this includes the airport taxes) AND raise the minimum sponsorship of £1,500 for Velindre.
– International return flights from/to London
– Camping on trek and twin shared hotel accommodation at end of trek
– Professional trek guides
– Airport transfers upon arrivals and local transfers
– UTC Expedition Doctor
– Full board throughout
– Celebration dinner
– National park and permit fees*
– Personal expenses
– Personal travel insurance
– Visa if required
– Any COVID-19 related costs
* If there is a price increase by the Kenyan Government we will inform you before the trip goes ahead.