Are you interested in joining one of our expeditions as an expedition leader or as an expedition doctor?
Ultimate Challenges has over 20 years experience specialising in charity challenges and our aim is to inspire people to do something extraordinary and make a difference to an incredible cause.
If you would like to enquire about joining our team please email firstname.lastname@example.org or phone 0207 386 4680.
The key requirements
- Mountain Leader qualifications
- Relevant experience leading groups and relevant travel experience
- Highly organised and good level of attention to detail
- Ability to manage time effectively with high level of care and attention at all times
- Ability to take initiative and be a confident and competent communicator with clients and overseas ground handlers
- Good knowledge of overseas health and safety issues and be a diplomatic and effective problem solver
- Must be a qualified doctor to practice independently in primary care situations in order to meet UK standards for our participants even though we operate overseas
- This means either being GP trained or you will have extensive experience in A&E and pre-hospital care